Hello Friends, today we are sharing with you one of our go-to recipes form the Plant-Powered Athlete book. Easily digestible, packed with antioxidants and full of high-quality plant-based protein, this energizing raw pudding is a beautiful start to any morning. It’s also a great post-workout breakfast option.
The fun thing about making chia pudding is that it’s very versatile and infinitely customizable. We love incorporating fresh fruit into the pudding mixture – mango, bananas, blueberries all work great. For this creamy manage-chia recipe, we used one big juicy mango and spiced things up with fresh ginger. This is a great recipe to incorporate into your meal prep days – make a double batch and you’re all set with an exciting breakfast or snack for the next couple of days. Hope you’ll give it a try 🙂
Easy Creamy Manago Chia Recipe
Creamy Mango-Chia Pudding
- Prepare the pudding: In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine all the pudding ingredients. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Divide between 2 jars and place in the fridge. Allow the mixture to sit for 20 minutes so the chia seeds can thicken everything up.
- You can enjoy it as is or serve it with your desired toppings.
- Any leftover chia pudding can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Looking for more plant-powered pre/post-workout ideas? Here are some of our other go-to’s:
- Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatmeal – Pre and Post Workout Fuel
- Hulk Smoothie Bowl
- Superfood Ice Cream Parfait, (Dairy-Free, Vegan)
- Plant-powered Muscle Mylk
Dedicated to your health & wellbeing,