Looking for a way to refuel your body after a workout?
Look on further…
This Raw Vegan Muscle Mylk was created with one main goal in mind: to replenish. Whether you are refueling after an intense workout session or looking for a meal that will supply you with nutritious energy to last you for hours this green “mylkshake” will do the trick!
This is a two part drink, one part coconut milk the other part green vegetables and fruit juice. It may seem weird, but trust us, it is delicious! And while there is some prep time required to make your own coconut milk from scratch, it is better than consuming store bought milk with preservatives, chemicals, and added sugars.
This is a highly nutritious and vibrant green drink that will supply a healthy dose of plant based protein and re-hydreate your body with electrolytes lost during exercise.
Plant Powered Muscle Mylk
- 5 stalks of celery
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1/2 bundle of cilantro
- 1 green apples
- 1 young coconut water + meat or 1 cup nut milk (Coconut/Almond Milk)
- 1 medjool date pit removed
- Run celery, kale, cilantro and apple through a juicer.
- If using fresh coconut crack it open.
- Empty the coconut water and strain it using a fine mash strainer.
- Scoop out the meat out of the coconut using a large spoon.
- Place the coconut meat and water into a blender together with one pitted date and blast on high for 30-60 second or until smooth and creamy.
- Add the green juice into the blender and blend well until all ingredients are combined - about 30 sec. Serve immediately.
And here you have it. So good, and so nutritious – Cheers!
Dedicated to helping you reach your health and wellness goals,