Let’s face it, decent granola bars can be hard to find in the store. Yet we all know that having healthy snack foods around the house can make our life much easier especially when on a go. These quick healthy granola bars come together easily and you probably already have most of the ingredients in your pantry! They taste amazing, travel well, and provide the needed pick-me-up without the typical sugary granola crash. Plus they smell amazing while baking!!
Super Quick Healthy Granola Bars
rich in iron -plant based protein -immune support
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 1/2 cups rolled or quick oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2/3 cups natural nut butter almond, cashew, etc
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and raisins in a large bowl.
- Whisk together nut butter, maple syrup, plant milk and sea salt.
- Pour into oat mixture, and mix well, till everything is sticky and combined. If it’s too dry, add a bit more milk.
- Press mixture into a shallow baking dish that you've greased with a bit of coconut oil.
- Bake for 20-25min.
- Allow to cool then cut into bar shapes.
- They will last two weeks in the fridge.
Did you make this recipe?Tag @activevegetarian on Instagram so we can share it.
Dedicated to your health and wellbeing,
Hey Ellie! It is supposed to read “natural Peanut or almond Butter” I will correct it 🙂