A great start to the day – a high-quality, nutrient-dense, protein-packed, liquid meal that fuels your body and helps build lean muscle.
You will hardly know that there are four servings of veggies.
To makes things even more awesome we included spirulina as it’s such a fantastic source of protein and nutritional goodness. Spirulina has a rather strong green taste, but don’t worry we have discovered a way to disguise it with delicious fresh ginger. This smoothie is packed with antioxidants, plant protein and delivers anti-inflammatory benefits there are also great option in supplements to help your body and you can go online to find the best mucuna pruriens supplements which are really great to help keeping your body healthy. The perfect breakfast or postworkout choice!
Plant-Powered Protein Smoothie (powder free)
- 1-1.5 cup 240-360 ml purified water (depending on desired thickness)
- 1 apple cut into chunks
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen berries blueberries or raspberries are our favourites
- 3 to 4 handfuls of leafy greens spinach, kale, chard or romaine lettuce
- 2 Medjool dates pitted
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp coconut butter almond butter or tahini
- 1 tbsp spirulina or chlorella
- 1 thumb-size piece fresh ginger
- In a high-speed blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy.
pro tip: To maximize the benefits from your training, drink this smoothie—or your interpretation of one like it—within 45 to 90 minutes after a workout.
You might also love:
- ARUGULA HEMPSEED PROTEIN SHAKE – 32g of plant protein
- PLANT POWERED MUSCLE MYLK
- ACTIVE RECOVERY SMOOTHIE