“I just don’t have the time to make those complicated meals.”
Okay, I get it, making a fresh, wholesome plant-based meal every breakfast, lunch and dinner sounds little overwhelming, especially if your life is already packed, you work long hours, you’ve got kids, fitting in regular workouts, etc.
So today we are featuring a super quick and nutritious recipe from Avocado Pesto. This apple and granola wraps makes for a perfect quick breakfast or light gluten free snack. It only takes 7 minutes to prepare! Staying on track with your plant-based diet could be as is as this 😉
ALMOND BUTTER, APPLE AND GRANOLA SNACK WRAPS
- 1 to rtilla use corn tortillas for gluten free version
- 2 tbsp raw almond butter
- ½ apple thinly sliced
- handful of granola use gluten free granola for gluten free version
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- a few dark chocolate chips
- Spread almond butter in the center of the tortilla and top with apple slices and granola.
- Wrap up like a burrito.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a pan and lightly cook snack wrap on each side until browned.
- Optional: Melt dark chocolate chips and drizzle over the wraps