Raw Vegan Chocolate Banana Trifle
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 22 pitted dates
- 1/2 large oats gf
- 1/2 raw hemp seeds
- 2 medium size ripped avocados
- 3 ripe organic bananas
- 1/4 cup coca powder
- 1/4 maple syrup
- 2 cup fresh berries
- 2 Tbs raw cocoa nibs optional
To make the crust
- Soak chia seeds in warm water for 10 min to create chia gel.
- Process the oats in a food processor or blender until it resembles flour.
- Slowly add the dates,hemp seeds and chia gel.
- When the ingredients stick together, press them into a glass bowl. You will have enough to create a crust all around a medium glass bowl.
Now make the mousse part
- Process 2 and 1/2 bananas, both avocados, cocoa powder and maple syrup for about 10 min or until you end up with creamy, smooth pudding like texture.
- Fill your crust with half of this moose mixture
- Layer with 1 cup of fresh berries (or any fresh fruit of your choice)
- Cover the berries with rest of the moose.
- Decorate with berries, sliced bananas and cocoa nibs.
- Refrigerate for few hours.