Carrot Salad With Almond Butter Dressing
FOR THE CARROT SALAD
FOR THE ALMOND BUTTER DRESSING
- 1/2 cup raw creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 " piece of ginger optional
- 2 tbsp almond/coconut milk optional
- If your food processor has a shredding blade - this is the quickest way. Simply wash and cut the ends of the carrots and shred away! Or get old school and grate them by hand 😛
- Place shredded carrots in a large bowl. Next add raisins, all seeds and chopped fresh cilantro, mix well. Set aside.
- In a blender combine all of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour over the shredded carrots and mix until fully coated.
- Enjoy right away or place in the fridge for couple hours to enhance the flavours.