This weeks recipe is super quick and easy to make. Best of all…no cooking required 😉It’s great to eat on it’s own or for the carnivore’s in your life you can serve a piece of grilled chicken or grilled shrimp skewers with it. Or you can mix it into hot rice. This salad is so versatile and beyond delicious! I honestly can not rave enough about this recipe!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp.apple cider vinegar
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice from 1 lime
- salt and pepper according to your taste
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Serve as a dip for chips, as a side salad, or spooned over brown rice.
- See told you…it’s that simple 🙂