Today we have a treat for you! When I came across this creation from www.micibakes.com I knew I had to share it with all of you.
Andie, who is the chef, photographer, tasting guinea pig, content manager and web designer of her blog has a wonderful collection of simple, yummy and nutritious recipes. Plus her photos are so beautiful! Check out her 4 Ingredient No-Knead Vegan Bread and my favorite European Style Vegan Crepes!
The beauty of this recipe is that you only need 3 ingredients. Just grab a sweet potatoes,cacao powder and almond milk. So completely simple! I Love it.
3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- 4 - 5 cups sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Chop sweet potatoes and steam them until soft. It should take about 20 minutes.
- Let them cool down for a bit and put into food processor or a high speed blender.
- Add cacao powder and almond milk and process until mousse-y smooth.
- Scoop into bowls and add desired fruits.
- Enjoy with loved ones.
Bananas add sweet taste so you definitely won't need to add sugar.
Add other fruit to change up the taste.