Healthy Weight Loss Strategies
- Eat primarily organic, plant-based foods that are minimally processed.
- Eat smaller meals throughout the day.
- Favour alkaline-forming, low-calorie, nutrient-rich raw foods.
- Slow down your meals and enjoy each bite of your food.
- Do not eat when ill or upset.
- Hydrate with pure water.
- Prioritize a good night’s sleep.
- Maintain emotional balance; release worry, fear and anxiety, jealousy, stress and resentment through physical exercise and deep breathing.
- Live in a place that contributes to good health (fresh, clean air, low crime rate, etc.)
- Develop loving and supportive relationships with your partner, family and friends.
Your health and body composition will improve automatically once you remove toxicity and keep your body and mind open and clean.