This blueberry milk is one of kind! The star of this recipe is wild blueberries.
Wild blueberries (smaller than their larger, cultivated cousins) have been one of our favourite fruits because of the abundant health benefits they offer. This superfruit has all the vitamins, minerals and enzymes your body needs to keep your skin glowing, your immune system in optimal condition and your energy levels soaring.
Wild Blueberry Benefits
- These sweet and satisfying berries are extremely high in antioxidants, potassium, B vitamins and vitamin C.
- Known to be an excellent liver and blood cleansers, and are vital to the health of eyes and the digestive tract.
- Wild blueberries have the ability to repair tissues and cells and keep the immune system strong.
- Wild blueberries are also the most powerful brain food in existence, the most potent prebiotic there is, and a star at restoring the liver.
Wild Blueberry Almond Milk
- 2 cups plant-based milk we prefer home made almond milk
- 1 cup wild blueberries frozen or fresh
- 1 medjool date pitted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- pinch of vanilla powder or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately.
Some homemade milk recipes:
Dedicated to your health & wellbeing,
Zuzana & Nikki